Vacancy AnnouncementThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Cooperative Bank of Oromia invites competent and qualified candidates for the following positions;
Position: Security Officer
Duty Station: Hawassa District Office
• Registration Place: Hawassa District Office
Education and Experience
• Diploma in Police Science or Equivalent with rank in military or police service with six years of relevant work experience.
• Additionally, the following competencies are required.
• Knowledge of National Security, safety regulation & bank security.
• Ability to forecast Security threat & put remedies
• Ability to liaison with appropriate security organ
• Ability to report incident
Language proficiency: Proven proficiency in Afan Oromo, Amharic and English are Mandatory.
Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
Terms of employment: Permanent after probationary period
Application Deadline: July 27, 2022
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their copies of non-returnable CV with the application letter and copy of credentials; including copy of grade 8 ministry certificate and other supportive documents. Applicants should appear in person with original documents within five consecutive working days from the date of announcement.
FOR MORE https://coopbankoromia.com.et/job