The Ethiopian government reorganized the airline as a fully owned aviation holding group in July 2017. The aim was to maximize efficiency, enhance customer service to a global standard, and ease of long-term planning. The initial group consisted of: The Ethiopian Airports Enterprise (EAE), the Passenger Airline Company, Cargo Airline, and Logistics Company, Ethiopian Aviation Academy, Ethiopian In-flight Catering Services, Ethiopian MRO Services, and Ethiopian Hotel and Tourism Services. The MRO Services is the largest such operation serving the continent and the Med-Eastern region; fully accredited by FAA and EASA. The Cargo and Logistical division are expanding to increase annual capacity to 1.5 million tons.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Ethiopian Airlines would like to invite potential candidates for the following key position.
Position: MANAGER OF FINANCE & HUMAN RESOURCES
Location: LEMIKURA KK, WEREDA 03, ET VILLAGE
Closing Date: Not Later Than June 14, 2022
Ethiopian Basic Cooperative Association would like to announce a new vacant position in the capacity of below position.
ABOUT THE JOB
POSITION: MANAGER OF FINANCE & HUMAN RESOURCES
LOCATION: LEMIKURA KK, WEREDA 03, ET VILLAGE
REGISTRATION DATE: June 6, 2022
CLOSING DATE: Not Later Than June 14, 2022
SUMMARY OF KEY FUNCTIONS:
This position reports to and provides direct support and assistance to the Organization’s General Manager. This person needs strong leadership skills, excellent communication with team members, and is an expert on current financial topics related to our organization. The candidate must be able to exercise independent judgment for the purpose of consulting the General manager and the Board of Directors but yet be able to carry out agreed-upon company directives. This position is full-time and qualifies for benefits.
All aspects of the accounting function including bank statement reconciliation, posting of general journal entries, balancing of intercompany accounts, accounts payable, inventory costing and control, investments, payroll and preparation of financial statements and maintenance of the chart of accounts. Duties also include documentation and testing of internal controls; administration and training on the budgetary process; cash flow analysis; analyzing strengths and weaknesses to propose corrective action plans when necessary and preparing accurate forecasts for the purpose of management’s informed decision making; managing and training of assistant employee.
All aspects of the human resource function including employee on-boarding and off-boarding; administration of employee benefits; research and training on employment regulation as well as internal policy & procedure; employee and manager counseling and relations; update and training on employee handbook and related forms and templates; oversight of performance review process and related wage adjustments; oversee and provide to senior and departmental managers in administering disciplinary actions and counseling; oversee the annual employee performance review process and related wage adjustments; managing and training of assistant employees.
Reporting of the organization’s financial performance with goals and objectives identified by the General Manager and Board of directors; constant communication with all other senior staff and department managers; coordination with year-end auditors, tax accountants, attorneys other external professional consultants or outside vendors as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
– Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is (Required).
– Minimum 5 years of accounting experience (Required).
– Minimum 3-5 years of human resources experience (advantageous).
– Must be able to develop and make oral and written presentations to small or large groups (Required).
– Must have knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) (Required).
– Must be able to maintain a high level of independence by being an advocate for both the company and the employees (Required).
– Must be proficient with accounting software, Peachtree (Required).
– Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of software (Required).
– Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel functionality (Required).
– Must be proficient with online banking, HR and payment gateway software (Preferred).
– Must have excellent communication, time management and organizational skills (Preferred).
– Must have well-developed attention to details, specifically in dealing with the accuracy of numbers (Required).
– Must be able to find new ways to promote efficiency (advantageous).
– Full-time position, commensurate with experience.
– Monday – Friday, Saturday Morning.
– Per the organization’s salary scale
– Lemikura KK, Wereda 03, ET Village
Applicants are required to submit their application letter & copy of credentials at ECCS’ head office, ET Village (ARABSA), not later than June 14, 2022.
CONTACT: Wro. Etsub Gizaw , Tel – 0900626542 for further explanation.
How to apply
Note that: Sewaseweth website is an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia you are in the right place. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy. You can access new job vacancies easily where you are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel