Vacancy Announcement – HOTTO Restaurant by Toptable Trading PLCThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
HOTTO Restaurant by Toptable Trading PLC would like to invite qualified and interested job seekers to apply for the following different position.
Position 1: – Accountant
Qualifications: Diploma two years/Degree one year
Work Experience: Hotel/Restaurant experience is required
Position 2: Restaurant Supervisor
Qualifications: Hotel Operation, COC Certified
Work Experience: 2 (Two) years in Supervisor position
Position 3: Finance Head
Ensure complete financial record and control financial activities to have timely and reliable financial report for decision making to enhance the performance of the company
Main Duties and tasks:
- Ensure the validity, completeness & quality of payment documents that all company payments are being paid through the system accordingly
- Forecasting financial results, overseeing the budgets, conducting cost management.
- Allocating resources and managing finances. Conducting Procurement,
- Recommending cost reduction strategies and preparing financial reports
- Implement/execute the company payment policies and procedures to ensure proper payment processing controlling
- Provides all required information to Director of Finance and Admin for decision making and reporting
- Monitor the financial budget, petty cash utilization & replenishment as per the policy
- Responsible for the professional and personal development of his employees
- Responsible for analyzing tax payments on a monthly basis (timely reporting, correctness of the tax data)
- Protects company interests in any circumstances
- Perform any other assignments provided by immediate supervisor and other managers
Educational Background: BA/MA in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- 5 and more years of experience as a Finance Head
- Experience in hospitality industry is mandatory
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software’s
- Trained on IFRS.
- Microsoft applications and Peachtree
- Ability to work under pressure
Deadline: January 16, 2024
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with updated CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at The Place Building, 1st Floor Cape Verde St. Bole Atlas by mentioning the position title on the subject line within 10 working days starting from this announcement.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Contact Number: +251 94 401 1994/+251 92 265 0190
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
N.B: Sewaseweth.com is an online job search engine for job seekers in Ethiopia and abroad. It provides the latest jobs in Ethiopia and other related content, as well as new international scholarship opportunities. Visit the official website for the latest job vacancies and easily access new job opportunities. You can easily find new job vacancies wherever they are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel