External Vacancy Announcement – Abeba Gidey Trading House PLCThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Abeba Gidey Trading House PLC would like to invites qualified and competent applicants for the following position:
Position: Insurance & Safety Officer
General duties and responsibilities:
The Insurance and Safety Officer plans, coordinates and implements insurance and safety activities on and off company ground. Under the general supervision of Operations, the insurance and safety officer buys insurance policies for the company’s properties, settles claims, renews policies and pays premiums. He/She handles the documentation of insurance related documents.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes, and implements insurance activities;
- Ensures that policies, procedures and guidelines relating to insurance issues are well adhered to;
- Notify, processes, and track insurance claims when damage occurs on property;
- Handle policy renewals timely;
- Evaluate current insurance policies and conduct surveys to make recommendation for better policy arrangements and additional insurance coverage as needed.
- Keep proper documentation and confidentiality of insurance documents;
- Provide safety management, advice, monitoring, and reporting in the workplace, and engage staff in programs that ensure safe practice in the workplace.
- Compile safety programs and standardize it for consistency as well as share best practice techniques in this regard.
- Ensure every member of staff and work environment complies with the safety standards.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual reports on the execution of plan.
- Attend safety trainings; train drivers and other staff on safety.
BA Degree or College Diploma in Banking & Insurance, Transport management, Management, Economics, or related.
Relevant experience; A minimum 2 (two) years for degree or 4 (four) years for diploma
- In-depth knowledge of the different types of insurance plans
- Proficient in computers and statistical analysis.
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Workplace: Addis Ababa
Application Deadline: December 19, 2022
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicant are encouraged to apply via our Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or on ethiojobs.net within seven consecutive working days stating in the subject line ‘‘Insurance and Safety Officer” and attaching your CV and supporting documents.
For more information: 011-442-03-23
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Sewaseweth.com website is an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia and other countries. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia and other contents you are in the right place. In addition to this, we offer you new international scholarship opportunities to you. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy. You can access new job vacancies easily where you are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel