Addis Property Marketing Vacancy Fresh GraduatesThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Addis Property Marketing Group (APMG) specializes in real estate services designed by visionary individuals and is number one at APMG. Property owner, renter or buyer, we value your business and give you the personal attention and service you deserve. We believe in integrity, commitment to excellence, professional attitude, and personalized care. Our goal is to meet your individual needs in all aspects of real estate.
Addis Property Marketing (APMG) would like to invite qualified and interested job seekers to apply for the following position:
Field of Study: Marketing / Business and Economics and other related fields
Work Experience: 0(zero) – years experience
Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Strong creative and visualization skills
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Schedule appointments, maintain, and update appointment calendars.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- File and maintain records.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
- Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Schedule space or equipment for special programs and prepare lists of participants.
- Enroll individuals to participate in programs and notify them of their acceptance.
Workplace: Addis Ababa
Application Deadline: September 15, 2022
Method of Application:
Qualified and interested applicants should send their application through
For any information, contact +251902222223
N.B: Sewaseweth.com website is an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia you are in the right place. In addition to this, we offer you new international scholarship opportunities. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy. You can access new job vacancies easily where you are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel