Coca-Cola Beverage Africa invites qualified and competent applicants in the following vacant positions;Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Job Title: Production Team Leader
Reference Number: CCB220720-1
Job Category: Manufacturing
Job Type: Permanent
Company: East Africa Bottling Share Company (Ethiopia)
Location – Country: Ethiopia
Location – Province: Not Applicable
Location – Town / City: Bahir Dar
Application Deadline: July 28, 2022
An exciting vacant position has arisen at East Africa Bottling Share Company for the role of production team leader. We works with the world’s most cherished trade mark; invests in the most sophisticated production system in the world and employ people who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
The role is structured to report to the respective Unit Manager and will manage process artisan, casual workers and others. The incumbent is responsible to lead the SBU in the execution of production plan, ensuring that product meets all quality specifications, asset care through autonomous maintenance tasks and the resolution of production problems.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. People Management
• Coach team members in the correct execution of their tasks (Operational and Technical).
2. To drive WCM initiatives on own shift.
• Communicates work practice deployment plans and ensures team buy-in.
3. Operating and Process Control
• Ensure the team members understand and adhere to operational, quality and process standards, work instructions and maintenance schedules, work practice deployment plans and performance target.
4. Maintenance of Plant and Equipment
• Check out team members carry out required autonomous maintenance tasks and any required running repairs on shift in accordance with work instructions and maintenance schedules
5. Quality Control and Analysis
• Ensure the team members understand and adhere to the quality standards.
• Communicate team goals and regularly review to ensure team alignment.
7. Problem Solving
• Coach and support team members in using the correct problem solving techniques.
8. Continuous Improvements
• Ensure that SIC mechanisms are in place to track and monitor waste.
Skills, Experience & Education
First Degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical/Food Process Engineering with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in manufacturing environment.
Applicants must be Ethiopian nationals.
You can apply online here: https://ccba.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/CCB220720-1
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
N.B: Sewaseweth.com website is an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia you are in the right place. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy. You can access new job vacancies easily where you are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel