Vacancy Announcement – Luna Export Slaughterhouse PLCThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Luna Export Slaughterhouse PLC would like to invites competent and interested candidates for the following positions.
Position 1: Senior Property and Distributor Expert
- a logical and systematic approach to work
- good time management ability
- the ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions
- commercial awareness and numeracy skills
- some degree of IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data
- the ability to manage change
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people
- excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- negotiation and analytical skills
- A positive attitude to continued learning.
Duties and responsibilities:
- use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
- use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle
- use data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements
- allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs
- manage staff
- liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers
- develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions
- understand, work with and possibly help to develop e-commerce
- continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures
- implement health and safety procedures
- manage staff training issues
- motivate other members of the team
- set objectives
- plan and manage projects
- work on new supply strategies
- plan vehicle routes
- use specialist knowledge, such as mechanical-handling systems, to provide consultancy services – this may be a requirement in some roles.
Reports to:- Farm Manager
Work Place Daramalo (South Ethiopia) and Addis Ababa
Number required:- 2
BA Degree in or Logistics, Business Management and Related filed.
A minimum of 3(three) years’ experience
Workplace: Daramalo (South Ethiopia) and Addis Ababa
Position 2: Administration & HR Head
- Facilitate recruitment & Selection Process
- Facilitate training and orientation programs for employees.
- ensuring adequate reserve manpower.
- Maintain up-to-date existing manpower.
- Check the proper implementation of Labor
- Proclamation No. 1156/2011 and the HR rules and regulations.
- Report man power changes and other relevant personnel issues.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Entertain job applicants i.e provide information and receive the application by checking the presence of all the necessary documents.
- Provide summarized information and short listed applicants needed for recruitment.
- Prepared Cv bank and ensure to have adequate reserve manpower.
- Maintain updated records of employment, Termination, Promotion, Transfer and any other changes on man power.
- Prepare monthly report of man power change occurred during the month.(i.e. man power arranged by Department, Salary, Position, Education level etc.)
- Make sure new employees have got their employment letter, job description and H.R rules and regulations book and registration on the Hand Punch on the 1st day of the employment.
- Facilitate and prepare orientation (training) program to new employees by consulting the respective Departments and make sure that new employees have attended the orientation (training) before starting job.
- Prepare the absenteeism report on the 20th day of every month and submit the final report to the payroll preparation (the report should include list of absentees, new employees and terminated employees during the payroll period).
- Weekly checking Overtime hour with the punching machine if there is a discrepancy.
- Prepare vacancy based on the approved man power requisition document.
- Do the familiarization for new employees after registering and telling them about the application of hand punch machine.
- Always follow up that employees are punching the hand Punch Machine, report & take appropriate action who do not use the hand punch machine for attendance.
- Avail the attendance sheet for employees in the absence of punching machine. Collect and file the completed attendance sheet for future reference.
- Check the completed clearance sheet and the personal file for outstanding matters and forward to the HR Administration Manager by confirming its completeness.
- Prepare training plan and follow up the proper implementation of the approved plan.
- Follow up and collect the training material, training report and training certificate and forward to HR Administration Manager.
- Monitoring employee performance evaluation.
- Make sure that all terminated employees have filled the exit interview sheet and submit the summarized report monthly.
- Check that the Human Resource rules and regulations are implemented properly by employees.
- Prepare different letters memorandums and notices regarding employees and events based on the prevailing situation.
- Prepare and post Branch Manager Change notice /new employment, termination, promotion on the 1st day of the change occurred.
- Entertain employees request regarding personnel issues.
- Give assistance & support for requests raised by different departments.
- Perform other activities ordered by his immediate supervisors.
Reports to:- Farm Manager
Work Place Daramalo (South Ethiopia)
Number required:- 1
BA Degree in Management or Business Administration.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience
Workplace: Daramalo (South Ethiopia)
Deadline: December 9, 2023
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit their original documents with non-returnable copies of credentials and CV in person within 10 working days from the date of announcement to LUNA Export Slaughter House PLC Human Resource Department office located around Bole Cargo. Beside Brazil Embassy E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: – 011-662-78-94/96/98Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
You can also see other new vacancies here and click the link below:
N.B: Sewaseweth.com website is an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia and abroad. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia and other contents you are in the right place. In addition to this, we offer you new international scholarship opportunities. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy. You can access new job vacancies easily where you are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel