Vacancy Announcement – Reality Construction & Real EstateThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Reality Construction & Real Estate would like to invites competent and interested candidates for the following position.
Position 1: Architecture Engineer
An Architecture Engineer (AE) is responsible in the design of buildings, their components, and systems. He/she is a creative professional who transforms indoor spaces into safe, functional, and visually appealing areas.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing Schematic floor lay out
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans,
- Preparing 3D designs
- Prepare the architect working drawings.
- Designing, analyzing, and altering plans, prototypes, or structures.
- Prepare the architect BOQ.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Create ‘mood boards’ to sample your design vision.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Reading, interpreting, and explaining complex technical documents
- Consulting with clients on building projects.
- Perform calculations related to construction, architectural, or engineering projects
- Develop specifications for construction, architectural, or engineering projects
- Pervious architect Experience in building construction
- Project management experience.
- Experience with computational design.
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic
- Good English Communication and writing Skills
Reports to: Support Service Director
- Bachelor degree in architecture and 5 years of proven experience as an architect Engineer.
- Master’s degree in architecture and 4 years of proven experience as an architect Engineer.
- Proficient in Auto cad, Revit, SketchUp, Lumion, InDesign, 3dmax, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other designing, rendering and Editing software
- Portfolio of design work.
Deadline: August 15, 2023
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to send their CV and PORTOFILIO which shows their previous designing works to the following email address:
For more information, please call: 0116663339
Dead line for application- 15 days from the announcement of this vacancy
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
N.B: Sewaseweth.com website is an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia and abroad. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia and other contents you are in the right place. In addition to this, we offer you new international scholarship opportunities. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy. You can access new job vacancies easily where you are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel