Vacancy Announcement – U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
U.S. Agency for International Development would like to invite qualified and interested job seekers to apply for the following position.
Position 1: USAID Project Management Specialist (Humanitarian Assistance)
- Basic Functions: The USAID Project Management Specialist (Humanitarian Assistance) is a key member of the Office of Humanitarian Assistance (OHA), Humanitarian Programs Team. The jobholder provides technical leadership and strategic direction, activity management, and contributes to reporting for the Office of Humanitarian Assistance. Technical and activity management functions include providing technical and strategic guidance on multi-sectoral humanitarian programs, serving as activity manager for BHA awards, and monitoring BHA activities. The Jobholder represents USAID on technical working groups and contributes to annual reports
Qualifications required: A minimum of Bachelor’s degree or local equivalent from an accredited institution in International Development, International Affairs, Health, Social or Behavioral Sciences, or Management. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Humanitarian Assistance and/or Resilience approaches and interventions and poverty and vulnerability situations in Ethiopia. Demonstrated technical and analytical skills in management, analytical and research; social and professional judgment; as well as interpersonal interaction in cross-cultural and multi-level settings. At least five (5) years of progressively responsible, professional experience in Humanitarian Assistance, Resilience or International Development. Of that experience, at least two (2) years with the USG, other multilateral, or bi-lateral organizations, and/or NGOs.
Salary Range: The salary range of the position is FSN – 11; $24,124 – $43,420 yearly, articulated in U.S. dollars but paid in Birr.
Location of Work: USAID/US Embassy Entoto Road
Deadline: December 18, 2023
How to Apply
Deadline for Applications: 12/18/2023
Detailed information and instructions for applying
Calling USAID/HR via +251-111-30-6240.
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
You can see other new job vacancy HERE SEWASEWJOBS
N.B: Sewaseweth.com website is an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia and abroad. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia and other contents you are in the right place. In addition to this, we offer you new international scholarship opportunities. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy. You can access new job vacancies easily where you are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel