VisionFund Micro Finance InstitutionThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Vision Fund Microfinance Institution (SC) is an institution set up by Decree No. 40/96 to provide financial support to important poor people in rural and metropolitan areas of Ethiopia.
VisionFund MFI is at present looking contender to fill the accompanying opportunities for bunch enlistment for Junior Customer Service Officer job. The fruitful applicants will have abilities and experience that meet the accompanying prerequisites:
VisionFund MFI would like to recruit talented and competent applicants with very attractive salaries and benefits,
Job Title 1: Accounts and Control Officer
Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance and Budgeting and relating fields.
Working Experience: 2(two) years of experience for bachelor degree or 4(four) years’ experience for diploma in related positions.
• Chartered accountant is an added advantage.
• Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
• Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of integrity
• Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values.
• Be proficient in Microsoft office, Sun systems and excellent use of Excel spreadsheets.
• Highly developed sense of reliability and accuracy.
• Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach.
• Very good communication skills.
Job Title 2: Senior General Services Officer
Education Requirements: BA Degree in Procurement & Supplies Management, Management, Business Administration or related
Working Experience: 5(five) years of relevant experience.
• Integrated knowledge and understanding of support services concepts, practices, systems, and procedures;
• Ability to interact and deal with people;
• Planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills;
• Basic computer skills;
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good command of written & oral English skill is advantageous.
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Payment or Salary: As per the Institution salary scale
Application Deadline: July 22, 2022
How to apply for a vacancy?
Interested Candidates who fulfill the above requirements can submit the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of up to Three references and non-returnable copies of credentials in person to: Debre birhan, Sheno, Chacha, Mendida, Zemero, Mehalmeda, Shewa robit, Kemise, Effesson, Majete, Mekoy, Kombolcha, Dessie, Dessie – Piassa and Adjibar branch or through Email to : email@example.com
For Position 2(TWO) Use this Email: VFE_vacancy@wvi.orgWomen applicants are highly encouraged to apply!
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted for subsequent assessment.
N.B: Sewaseweth.com website is an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia you are in the right place. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy. You can access new job vacancies easily where you are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel