Washington Medical Center (WMC) Job Vacancy Announcement:Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Washington Medical Center (WMC) is a specialized secondary care facility that is run and staffed by visiting Ethiopian, American, and other doctors who are dedicated to providing residents of Addis Ababa, as well as the international community, with affordable, high-quality healthcare. The organization is possessed and overseen by a gathering of doctors who have many years of involvement with medical care administration and the board with preparing and openness to western standard medical care and preparing. The shareholders’ profound awareness of Ethiopia’s need for high-quality healthcare and their unwavering determination to do whatever it takes to meet that need led to the establishment of the medical center. In January of 2015, it began providing services. It has since become truly outstanding and the greatest clinical focuses working in Addis Ababa serving in excess of 120,000 patients in only five years.
Washington Medical Center (WMC) would like to invite qualified and interested job seekers to apply for the following position.
Position: Radiology Technology in the CT and MRI
Required Number: Twenty (20)
Workplace: Addis Ababa
Duration: Full Time
Starting Date: Immediately after contract agreement concluded
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs CT and MRI procedures as ordered achieving a high level of quality.
- Offers expertise to physicians regarding appropriateness of additional/modified studies, etc.
- Escorts patients to treatment room. Assists with dressings as necessary.
- Completes all paperwork necessary to ensure timely delivery of CT/MRI services.
- Develops and processes radiologic films. Logs radiologic procedures completed.
- Processes routine paperwork.
- Provides protection for patient and self in accordance with prescribed safety standards.
- Ensures the safety and physical comfort of the patient while in technologists care.
- Conducts daily quality control measures to monitor machine performance.
- Reports all malfunctions and/or need for adjustments to the proper company or facility.
- Arranges preventive maintenance as recommended by vendor.
- Follows prescribed safety standards in operating equipment.
- Orders, logs, and returns outside films requested from other agencies; completes appropriate documentation.
- Arranges for the release of films to patients and outside agencies.
- Maintains paperwork for tracking loaned films. Maintains confidentially of all information related to patients and medical staff.
- Educational Background BSC Degree in Radiology, Technology & Licensed EFDA
- Minimum 3 (three) Years of work experience as a CT/MRI Technologist
- Knowledge of radiologic standards, requirements and regulations.
- Knowledge of radiologic safety, cleanliness and infection control policies and regulations.
- Knowledge of radiologic equipment uses and maintenance.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Confidentiality – Maintain patient, team member and employer confidentiality.
- Customer Service Oriented – Friendly, cheerful and helpful to patients and others.
- Ability to meet patients and others needs while following office policies and procedures.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Flexibility – Ability to adapt easily to changing conditions and work responsibilities.
- Positivity – Display a positive attitude and is a positive agent for change.
- Teamwork – Work as part of a team and collaborate with co-workers.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Application Deadline: December 26, 2022
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply through the link: https://ethiotalent.com/job-detail/2
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel