Vacancy Announcement – Zemen Bank S.CThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Zemen Bank is a rapidly expanding financial institution in Ethiopia with notable clients. They provide customer-focused financial services and are seeking energetic individuals who value customer service, integrity, diligence, and teamwork to join their team.
Zemen Bank S.C would like to invite qualified and interested job seekers to apply for the following different position.
Position 1: – Office Equipment Technician
This position is responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance for office machines, equipment, and other related materials, follow-up repair and maintenance of office equipment.
Major duties of the Office Equipment Technician:
- Coordinate electricians and allocate tasks to them to ensure an uninterrupted operation of the Bank.
- Facilitate and perform repair and maintenance of office machines, office equipment and related materials in the bank to ensure an uninterrupted operation
- Request and secure spare parts and materials needed for maintenance of office equipment, undertake corrective maintenance on a regular basis.
- Undertake corrective maintenance for office machines, equipment and related materials per online and paper-based requests received to the Department.
- Follow-up repairs and maintenance of office machines, equipment and related properties done by external organs.
- Provide necessary information and condition about office equipment and ready for annual inspection
- Keep-up and update records, and logbooks and follow-up maintenance daily to shorten the down time of office machines and equipment.
- Coordinate electricians of the Bank and allocate tasks
- Prepare and submit periodic performance reports to the supervisor.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Required qualification and experience:
10th grade complete and 1(one)-year related experience plus 1st level driving license.
Workplace: Addis Ababa
Position 2: – Officer, Transport at Property and Logistics Management Dep’t
The Transport Officer is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the bank’s vehicles. He/she will draft a monthly maintenance plan for all vehicles and ensure its implementation. He/she will also plan, execute, and follow up the regular preventive repair and maintenance of the bank’s vehicles both in-house and with the appointed service provider for maintenance. He/she will also guide and support drivers when minor maintenance & repairs are required by the bank’s vehicles, and ensure all vehicles have the appropriate and required tools and equipment on-board to enable drivers to perform minor maintenance and repairs in the field. He/she will support the “Logistics Team” in maintenance work, assembling and disassembling various vehicles for repair and replacing parts as required.
Bachelor’s/ BSc Degree in Automotive Engineering or in related fields
At least 3 years relevant experience with 2(two) years as Officer level II/III or equivalent
Workplace: Addis Ababa
Deadline: December 8, 2023
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements can submit their application letter and updated CV and credentials in PDF format by clearly stating the position that you are applying for through www.ethiojobs.net.
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
N.B: Sewaseweth.com website is an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia and abroad. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia and other contents you are in the right place. In addition to this, we offer you new international scholarship opportunities. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy. You can access new job vacancies easily where you are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel