Vacancy Announcement British Council EthiopiaThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
In everything we do, the British Council is committed to policies and practices that promote equality, diversity, and inclusion. We assist each employee in adhering to this commitment through their actions. We want to combat underrepresentation and encourage applicants from underrepresented groups, including but not limited to those based on disability and ethnicity. All crippled candidates who meet the fundamental rules are ensured a meeting and we have Incapacity Certain Business Status.
For the various positions, British Council Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants. Job seekers in Ethiopia are invited to an appointment by the British Council. Working under them is an excellent opportunity.
British Council Ethiopia would like to recruit competent applicants to fill the following vacant position.
Before the application deadline, interested candidates can submit an online application through the British Council’s official career page. Please read the entire article for additional details.
Position: Grants Officer-CSSP II
Location: Addis Ababa, Sub Saharan Africa, ET
Company: British Council
A first degree or comparable professional experience in Social Studies, CSO/third sector development or similar discipline
Pay Band – BRC-6-F
Salary: ETB 55,262.00
Contract Type – Fixed term contract ending 7 August 2023
Language requirements: Fluency in English (C1 or IELTS 6.5 or equivalent), Amharic and/or a language spoken and used in one of the regional states of the country.
- Role holder must have existing rights to live and work in the country the role is based.
- Role could require some domestic and international travel
Closing Date – 14 December 2022 applications will close 23:59 South Africa Time
Main accountabilities but not limited to the following:
- Adherence to British Council and DFID standards in the coordination and maintenance of office facilities, equipment, communication
- Completeness of supporting records, files and supporting documentation related to travel, procurement and logistics undertaken in Addis Ababa
- Quality of logistical and administrative support provided to visiting staff, consultants, partners and events
- Responsible for a full range of administrative tasks related to programme delivery and accountable for all office errands and logistics
Role specific knowledge and experience:
- Project and Contract Management
- Financial management
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary and multi-organizational teams and partners to achieve common objectives in a complex matrix management structure
Job Description: Click the link below:
Application Deadline: December 14, 2022
How To Apply/Method of Application/:
The interested and qualified applicants can send their current CV or upload their application through the official career page of British Council at https://www.britishcouncil.org/ before the closing date of application by The online application link is also given below:
All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in country of application. The British Council will not facilitate/sponsor visa applications and work permits.
N.B: Sewaseweth.com website is an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia and other countries. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia and other contents you are in the right place. In addition to this, we offer you new international scholarship opportunities. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy. You can access new job vacancies easily where you are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel