Vacancy Announcement – Dachi Manufacturing PLCThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Dachi Manufacturing PLC would like to invites competent and interested candidates for the following position.
Position: Physio Laboratory
Duties & responsibilities
Understand and comply with procedures, methodologies, and compliance steps in the development of ingredients.
- Properly handle raw or pre-extracted plant matter with care and attention.
- Perform extractions of plant material, following developed standard operating procedures.
- Provide vital systematic cleaning and sanitization of the extraction laboratory.
- Manage large machinery for raw material preparation and purification / extractions.
- Accurately calibrate scales, balances and other equipment to ensure proper measurement and analysis.
- Ensure consistency and efficacy of product development by following standard operating procedures and maintaining accurate documentation of work completed.
- Ensure this information is accurate, appropriately documented and listed clearly in accordance with company standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to health and safety, laboratory, and GMP guidelines.
- Perform equipment clean up and housekeeping duties of the laboratory.
Additional laboratory duties as assigned.
Educational qualification: BSc in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering, or related field Fresh graduate
0 – years experience
- Ability to learn & use complete laboratory equipment
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good team work
Work place: Furi sub city Industry Area
Deadline: August 7, 2023
How to Apply
Dead line for application 7 days from the date of this vacancy announcement.Only short listed application applicants will be contacted.
Work experience in food Manufacturing is advantageous
Interested applicants can submit their application letter non-returnable CV and copies of all supporting documents via Zesso Food Manufacturing E-mail: email@example.com or in person to our branch office located in Addis Ababa Churchill Road in front of Tikur Anbesa Schoo,l Tracon Tower 1 st floor Aluminium Sales Office
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
N.B: Sewaseweth.com website is an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia and abroad. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia and other contents you are in the right place. In addition to this, we offer you new international scholarship opportunities. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy. You can access new job vacancies easily where you are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel