Vacancy Announcement – Droga Pharma PLCThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Droga Pharma PLC would like to invites competent and interested candidates for the following positions.
Position 1: Senior Training & Development Officer
- Initiate, design and manage learning and development programmers and experience based on organization and employees needs and requirements.
- To create design and deliver the mandatory, developmental and organizational change training requirements for new and existing staff in both across all areas of the organization.
- Facilitates training (Onboarding, Process, Professional Development)
- Monitor regulatory requirements for staff training and competence and ensure that all requirements and subsequent changes are reflected in all optional and mandatory training.
- Conduct annual training and development needs assessment
- Develop relevant metrics to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of programs and services offered ensuring their relevance to the overall mission and both short- and long-term strategic planning initiatives
- Develop courseware (instructor-led and eLearning) and facilitate workplace learning and experience
- Provide development by coaching and 1 to 1 support where the need for this has been established.
- Evaluate HRD initiatives effectiveness
- Evaluating training courses for effectiveness using trainee feedback, management discussions, deviation reports, as sources of information and implement improvements
- To contribute to Learning & Development communications using a variety of mediums, mail, paper etc.
- Conducting additional training for employees who do not initially meet the minimum score (LPE)
- Develop effective induction programmer for new staff and apprentices
- Update operational and supervisory training manuals on a regular basis to ensure changes in policies and procedures
- Capture learning data and records.
- Prepare training materials for in-house courses
- Liaising with internal and external providers to design and deliver learning content
- Design the annual training plan with associated budget and relevant KPI
- Facilitate some of the training courses, team building and OD sessions
- Design and implementation of talent management, development and career frameworks
- Acting as an internal coach for various departments across the organization and build customized courses on an ad hoc basis
- Answering training related issues and provide high quality customer service across the organization.
- Responsible for succession planning including, Successors selection for all key positions, identifying talent gaps and ensuring development of Successors to close these gaps.
- Monitor the use of talent assessment tools and provide appropriate feedback and communication channels.
- Support line managers in implementing their unit succession plans in line with best practice and business goals.
- Follow-up and ensure timely identification of potential key roles/jobs, need of successors, and current incumbents in key positions.
- Provide coaching and guidance to business leaders on various dimensions of talent management. Advise on talent development interventions that strengthen high-potential leaders within the organization
- Creates and maintains all talent management templates.
- Assist in the development and implementation of all talent, leadership and team planning processes, policies and procedures across the company which includes but is not limited to succession planning, leadership selection and assessment, and leadership development planning.
- Monitor and present monthly progress reports based on identified KPIs
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Management
- At least 5 Years of experience in Human resource out of which minimum of 1 year in Training and Development area
- Team player and detail oriented
- Effective communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent training skills
- Excellent Coaching Skills
- Excellent personal and time management skills
Workplace: Addis Ababa
Deadline: August 9, 2023
Position 2: Junior Export Documentation Officer
- Manage documents and communication with foreign companies, dealing with local banks, insurance, and government offices.
- Supervising transport and following logistics expertise,
- Facilitate the smooth movement of goods through the supply chain and preparing export documentation for vessel shipment
- Preparing invoices, handling L/C documents, preparing to import country certification, sending scan copies of documents to customers;
- Tracking the consignment till it reaches the destination, and maintaining coordination between related departments.
- Shippers Export Declaration documents for all shipments Proofread all documents and finalize carrier Bill of Ladings in accordance with shippers’ instructions
Educational requirement: –
BA Degree in social Science field
Working Experience: –
A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in export business.
Candidates must be fluent in English
Workplace: Addis Ababa
Deadline: August 10, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant can apply through: Ethiojobs.net
Application Procedure: Interested applicants are invited to submit their application letter, CV, Educational data and work experience
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated.
Droga Pharma PLC
Human Resource Department
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
N.B: Sewaseweth.com website is an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia and abroad. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia and other contents you are in the right place. In addition to this, we offer you new international scholarship opportunities. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy. You can access new job vacancies easily where you are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel