Job Vacancy Announcement Negash And Wozi Manufacturing PLCThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Bakerd is a private manufacturing business run by a sole proprietor. Vanila powder, corn starch, brown and white stick sugar (in sachets), baking powder, bread improver, and other related packaged food products are manufactured by the company. Since its inception, the company has expanded its market share and strives to be one of the nation’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of high-quality food additives, particularly bakery and pastry-related products. Nifas Silk Lafto is where our factory is located in Addis Ababa.
Negash And Wozi Manufacturing PLC would like to invite qualified and interested job seekers to apply for the following positions.
Position: Marketing and Sales Person
Workplace: Addis Ababa
For Fresh Graduate
Responsible for going door-to-door and selling merchandise or services. Sets up and demonstrates product, negotiates sale, and completes paperwork. May check up on clients repeatedly.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Identifying new potential clients
- Distributing the company products
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
- Take payments such as cash, credit, or check
- Create and develop sales strategies to enhance business growth.
- Analyze, evaluate and assess sales territories for own products or services.
- Recommend improvements and changes as appropriate to company sales policies.
- Determine and set goals and objectives for target sales.
- Prepare monthly sales and marketing plans
- Provide support in troubleshooting and resolving customer issues and concerns.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
Experience in sales advantageous
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to engage effectively with customers in and out of the showroom
- Ability to perform door to door sales and bring in work
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Willingness and ability to work under tight timelines, and flexibility to engage in multiple tasks
Residence around Nifasik Laphto is Advantageous
Driving License also Advantageous
Application Deadline: December 22, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CVs through;
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
N.B: Sewaseweth.com website is an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia and other countries. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia and other contents you are in the right place. In addition to this, we offer you new international scholarship opportunities. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy. You can access new job vacancies easily where you are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel