Vacancy announcementThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Habesha beer is distinguished by its golden color, rich aroma and drinking experience. It’s the perfect choice for those looking for a lager beer with character and identity.
Habesha Breweries S.C would like to invite qualified and interested job seekers to apply for the following vacant positions:
Job Title: – Sales Promoter
Habesha Breweries S.C. is looking to hire Sales Promoters through third party agency. The employment contract will be concluded with the third party Agency and not with Habesha Breweries. The duty station will be throughout the country.”
The sales promoter is responsible for attracting new customers and improving profits, assisting with product launches and events, improving knowledge of the product range, answering questions, and addressing customer.
Result areas and responsibilities
Sales Performance & Customer relationship
- Create sales from existing and new customers.
- Achieving daily sales volume target of the assigned territory and submitting sales reports.
- Identify potentially strategic outlets and effort to maximize the sales volume share
- Build sound customer relationship with all outlet owners and outlet staffs
- Execute approved promotions
- Communicate with consumers professionally and forward our product benefits and features.
- Follow up product availability in all registered outlets in the sales system
- Build and maintain customers at the distribution and retailer levels.
- Being pro-active in the opening of new accounts to ensure the Company products are available at all new points of consumption
- Monitoring and ensuring enough stock levels in all key and strategic outlets
- Ensure the proper management of the Company’s Fridge and report on time if repair is required
- BA degree in any filled
- Preferably 1(one) year experience in sales
How to apply for a vacancy?
The Application end date for the registration is September 30, 2022. Qualified applicants should submit their applications through firstname.lastname@example.org by writing the job title in the subject box.
Please note to mention your current address /location on your application.
References will be taken and background checks will be conducted in accordance with Habesha Human Resources Policy. Habesha Brewery SC operates within an equal opportunity policy and actively promotes diversity, accepting applications that meet all required skills and experience.
N.B: Sewaseweth.com website is an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia you are in the right place. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy. You can access new job vacancies easily where you are.
Stay in touches and follows us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
Join our telegram channel